Electrical Festoon Kit
The electrical festoon system for the push type crane kit packages comes
complete with a plug and play power cable, galvanized C-track, and cable
trolleys, making the festoon system dependable, long lasting, and virtually
- PVC flat cable - UL listed and CSA approved with a temperature range
of -31ºF to +221ºF (-35ºC to +105ºC).
- Suspended from galvanized steel C-track.
- Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports.
- Cable plug connection (hoist end only) makes installation and repair
simple and fast, saving expensive down time and the cost of an electrician.
- Pre-engineered to meet the specified span and cable trolleys pre-assembled
to the cable.
LoadMate® Electric Chain Hoist
The kit will include the LoadMate® electric chain hoist with more standard
safety features and an advanced design to ensure longer lasting, safer hoisting
operations. In addition, the compact design of the LoadMate® hoist offers
exceptional headroom and close trolley approaches, making the LoadMate® a
perfect fit for push type cranes.
- Single speed, three-phase hoist controls (230/460v dual voltage reconnectable)
or two-speed, three-phase hoist controls.
- Safety features such as upper and lower limit switches, mainline contactor,
and chain bucket are standard.
- Push trolley with safety lugs and bumpers, as well as crown tread wheels
to accept various beam types.
- Class F insulated, 50% effective duty rated hoist motor, AGMA 11 rated
hoist gearing minimum to meet the most demanding operations.
- Features a load limiter and a hoist brake that function and adjust independent
of each other for increased safety.
Push Type End Trucks
- Fully assembled end trucks that feature pre-lubricated, antifriction
wheel bearings for smooth, easy starts under load. Also includes the mandatory safety lugs.
- Robust, bolt-together girder connection to simplify assembly. Does not normally involve additional end brackets that connect to the girder and end trucks.
- Wheelbase-to-span ratio meets CMAA and FEM standards.
- All you need to build this kit is the bridge girder beam.
- The overhead crane kit even supplies the end stops for the hoist.
- If you have the capabilities to fabricate a push type crane, then why not try our kit?